Here is a small walking tour through the city of Mdina Malta! A city with so much history and things to see. It is one of Malta's oldest cities, also once the capital of Malta!
Malta's ancient, unique, fortified city of Mdina is an incredible historical site. From north to south and east to west, it offers a panoramic view of the rest of the island. Despite its tiny population of around 240 people, it is a charming old capital that has managed to preserve its character.
Here are some of our Mdina Pages:
- Ultimate guide to Mdina - https://www.maltainfoguide.com/mdina-in-malta.html
- What to do in Mdina Malta - https://www.maltainfoguide.com/what-to-do-in-mdina.html
- Where can I eat in Mdina? - https://www.maltainfoguide.com/mdina-restaurants.html
- Here is a day trip guide to Mdina - https://www.maltainfoguide.com/day-trip-to-mdina.html
- Mdina Malta at night - https://www.maltainfoguide.com/malta-mdina-night-photos.html
Did you know that Mdina was one of the filming locations of Game Of Thrones! - You can book the tour from here https://www.maltainfoguide.com/game-of-thrones-malta-tour.html
- Book your Mdina Malta tour - https://www.maltaexcursion.com/mdina__malta_highlights__full_day_189-404064.html
If you enjoyed this video please leave us a Like and comment. Also before we forget, subscribe to our channel!
Links to our Socials:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maltainfoguide/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/maltainfoguide/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/maltainfoguide/
- Our Website: https://www.maltainfoguide.com
Aerial footage of Mdina by Mgarrkid is licensed under the Creative Commons License attribution 4.0 (CC BY 4.0).
CC 4.0 license - https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
#Malta #Mdina #thingstodo #history