cheap car hire bugibba malta
book your car from Home And Collect from Bugibba
It is possible to collect a rented car from Bugibba. From here, you can
move around easily where you can explore all that Malta and Gozo offers. You will use the rented car easily, relaxingly and will have the opportunity
for a great memorable experience
you will take back home with you.
Disclaimer: We have affiliate links on this website where we receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Book your car to pick it up from bugibba
Make sure that when you book your car, you double check that the pickup
location is in Bugibba. Check the location of your accommodation so that you will know the distance.
All other locations will be distant and you will have to use the public transport or a taxi to reach them. This will take you time and also extra money and is surely an inconvenience wasting time of your holiday.
Discovercars.com is a world-wide car rental company that incorporates some of the biggest names of rental cars, namely Hertz, Avis, Europcar, Alamo, Budget, enterprise, and Sixt.
Discover Cars connects you to the biggest brands with a connection of over 145 countries and over 10,000 locations.
Renting A Car In Malta
We suggest that you hire a car to explore the island and in this way you can see more than the official tours suggest.
Car rates fluctuate depending on the time of year and season. We suggest booking from before to get a good deal.
We suggest Discover Car Hire as they offer very good prices and conditions.
Staying And What To Do in Bugibba
Bugibba offers a variety of things to do that you can explore with your rented car or also on foot.
- Bugibba offers a great variety of hotels from 2 to 4 star and apartments to rent where you can surley find your pick.
- Here you find many hotels, a variety of entertainment, many bars and restaurants where you can dine and make new friends.
- Plenty of space where you can swim and sunbath along the rocky coast.
- If you love sand the perched beach is ideal. Listed as a Blue Flag and located at the very centre.
- Great for walks along the promenade from the Xemxija area to Kennedy Grove, around 5 kilometers long.
- Pay a visit to the Bird Park, especially if you have children who love animals.
- You can enjoy a great attraction at Qawra point - The Malta National Aquarium.
- The Water Park for children with several water games. It is open during the months of summer.
- The Oracle Casino at the Dolmen Hotel.
- The Malta Classic Car Collection Museum with an impressive collection of over 100 cars and motorbikes.
- Several cruises depart to the island of Comino and Gozo. The departure and return jetty is well located where it is reached easily from the surroundings.
- While here, join the adventure of diving. You can choose from different companies offering complete services of certification and dives all over our archipelago.
close by locations to bugibba
What we suggest you can do and go with your car From Bugibba
- You can still visit all of the islands considering that everywhere is very close by.
- Visit the top sandy beaches, Mellieha Bay, Golden Bay,
Paradise Bay, Ghajn Tuffieha and Gnejna Bay.
- Popeye village at Anchor Bay a very short distance from Mellieha Bay.
- If you wish to go for a day to Gozo, Cirkewwa terminal is a few kilometres away. A great day going round the islands beauties.
- Visit the town of Mosta a couple of kilometres towards the centre. It is popular for the large parish church which you can visit from inside having the third largest unsupported dome in the world.
- St. Julian's is a little further away than the others, but at the same time, it is still close. From Bugibba you only need to take the coast road and arrive at St. Julian's in around 10 minutes.