Coming to Malta in June? It is already hot. Summer is with us and ideal to visit Malta. Long sunny days, it is very warm and very little rain. June is a great time to swim, sunbathe and be here to enjoy the start of summer.
Malta Weather in June – View the following for good tips
A glance to the weather in Malta for June – You will read about it further down…
- What should I pack for a summer
holiday? What others wear?
- Should I come here during this time of the year?
- Malta in June, is it worth visiting?
- What are the things I can do in Malta during June?
- Village festas in Malta. What is the best fieste I can go?
- What are the cruises to the Blue Lagoon and Gozo?
Statistics for June
- Highest recorded 40°C (104°F) | Lowest recorded 15°C (59°F)
- Daily Average: Highest 29°C (83°F) | Lowest 20°C
- Daylight Hours of Sunshine: 11.2
- UV Index: 9 to 10
- Rainfall: 5mm (0.2")
Weather in Malta in June - What Should I Wear?
- Light clothes are recommended. Only
summer clothes are required. Beach wear, including shorts and bermuda.
- For children it is recommended to wear
bathing suits with long sleeves as they tend to play in the sand and also
advisable to wear a cap. Good sun
screens and applications frequent.
- The evening will be warm but might be slightly fresh.
- Bring a light sweatshirt or a cardigan for the
evening if you might be a person who might feel a bit fresh, but I can assure you will not need it.
- From June to September mainly summer light clothes, dresses, light shirts and shorts.
Suggestions of Things To Do in Malta During June
- You can visit the three cities namely Birgu, Bormla and l-Isla. They are adjacent to each other surrounded with fortifications and plenty of historical locations to explore.
- Evening walks are very pleasant and recommended at this time.
- Go to a village feast. See the complete list on our site. On the
page we provide the final last day of the feast. Almost all villages have
festivities spread along all the week prior to the Sunday feast day. There are
tourist tours to specific feasts to visit the villages and their evening fireworks
too. Ask for further details at the tour operator shops or at your hotel.
Cruises During June
- Boat Party in Malta & Gozo: Departures every Friday and Saturday all month.
- Round Malta Day Cruise: Departures Monday Wednesday, Friday and Saturday all month.
- Above and Below: Departures Monday, Wednesday and Friday all month.
- Spirit of Malta Adventure: Departures Monday and Thursday all month.
- Gozo Jeep Safari and Comino Cruise: Departures Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday all month.
Tours During June
- Departures of all cruises from Sliema Marina.
Quick June Weather Malta Taughts
It is summer now dry and hot.
The average temperature for this month increases from 21°C (00°F) from the first days of the month to 25°C (00°F) during the final few days.
Daily highs and lows follow the same
Day light is 11 hours, early sunrise and
late sunset offers you a long day of activity or sunbathing. You can have a
good mix through this long day.
Mornings and evenings are by now also warm, nights tend to be warm.
The Most Popular Tourist Attractions Malta Offers
June is hot but not as hot as July and
August where you can experience heat waves. See the temperature details for this month.
You can sunbathe as much as you want.
You can have your good tan during your holiday. If you go for sightseeing and
walk around to see historical places, the air will be very dry and the heat
will have a strong effect on you. Take precautions. Drink a lot of water.
By now the weather is stable. It is summer. Average rainfall is just 5mm over a month with weeks passing by and no rain. But there is some form of precipitation for around three days during this month. It is mostly moderate rain with thunderstorms or light rain. There were exceptions that occurred once a while.